Phone: (609) 443-6999    Mail: info@eastwindsorflooring.com

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The New York Jets placed right tackle Brandon

The New York Jets placed right tackle Brandon 2 weeks 1 day ago #636343

• zhangzk
FLORHAM PARK http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/oshane-ximines-jersey , N.J. (AP) — Shell on season-ending injured reserve Wednesday with a knee injury.Shell was hurt last Saturday in the Jets’ loss to Houston. He was carted off the field in the third quarter after left guard Spencer Long rolled into his left leg. Shell immediately grabbed at his knee as trainers ran onto the field to check on him.Coach Todd Bowles wouldn’t provide details Wednesday as to the nature of Shell’s injury, other than to say it was “pretty bad.” He also said the offensive lineman will need surgery.Shell started 29 games over the past three seasons since being drafted in the fifth round out of South Carolina. He’s the great-nephew of Pro Football Hall of Famer Art Shell.Brent Qvale took over at right tackle against the Texans and could do so for the last two games. Bowles said it’s early in the week and the team is still considering its options. The Jets also have offensive tackle Eric Smith, claimed Tuesday off waivers from the Patriots, and Dieugot Joseph, who’s on the practice squad.Linebacker Jeremiah Attaochu was also placed on IR after missing the game against Houston with a concussion. He had two sacks and a forced fumble in 11 games for the Jets.The Jets also claimed linebacker Emmanuel Lamur off waivers from Oakland, and promoted linebacker Anthony Wint from the practice squad.Lamur has 193 tackles in seven NFL seasons, most recently with the Raiders after stints with Minnesota and Cincinnati.Wint has spent the entire season on the practice squad after being signed by New York after rookie minicamp. He was an undrafted free agent out of Florida International. The beginning of the National Football League season is finally here! After a lengthy hiatus, the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles will host the Atlanta Falcons to kick off the 2018-19 season on Thursday.With the season returning Julian Love Jersey , as does our NFL pick ’em. Without further ado, let’s get this show on the road (home team in bold). Game lines taken from Odds Shark.Philadelphia (-1.5) vs. AtlantaCarson Wentz isn’t back yet, but it seems like he will be ready very soon. In a rematch of last season’s NFC Divisional Round, I’ll take the Eagles at home in front of an emotional Philadelphia crowd.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (-1.5)</em>Baltimore (-7.5) vs. BuffaloThe Ravens’ defense led the NFL in takeaways last season, with 34. The Bills have announced Nathan Peterman as the week one starter at QB… The same Nathan Peterman who threw five interceptions in week 11 last season against the Chargers.<em>Pick: Baltimore (-7.5)</em>Indianapolis (-3) vs. CincinnatiWhat are we going to see from Andrew Luck in his return? That is the million dollar question.<em>Pick: Cincinnati (+3)</em>New England (-6) vs. HoustonThe Patriots lost their home/season opener last season against the Chiefs, and I just don’t see them dropping back-to-back home openers. I like Houston as a team this season, but in this matchup I like Brady & the Pats more.<em>Pick: New England (-6)</em>Jacksonville (-3) vs. New York GiantsJalen Ramsey vs. OBJ. This one should be fun. The Giants win & begin their redemption tour after an embarrassing 2017.<em>Pick: New York Giants (+3)</em>Pittsburgh (-3.5) vs. ClevelandLe’Veon Bell will not play week 1, and it seems like the Pittsburgh locker room is just about done with him. The new-look Browns are a popular underdog pick this season http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/darius-slayton-jersey , but they get knocked down a peg in the season opener.<em>Pick: Pittsburgh (-3.5)</em>Minnesota (-6) vs. San FranciscoSimply put, the Vikings are the more talented team.<em>Pick: Minnesota (-6)</em>New Orleans (-9.5) vs. Tampa Bay9.5 points is a lot, but I’ll take the Saints here. They are bound to put up a plethora of points at home and the Bucs won’t be able to catch up.<em>Pick: New Orleans (-9.5)</em>Tennessee (-1) vs. MiamiThis has got to be the season in which Marcus Mariota starts playing up to his potential.<em>Pick: Tennessee (-1)</em>Los Angeles Chargers (-3) vs. Kansas CityThe Bolts are division favorites, but it would be <em>so </em>Chargers to lose their opener with so many expectations. However, I don’t think they do.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-3)</em>Carolina (-3) vs. DallasI’m picking the Panthers. Prediction: One player who makes a huge leap this season will be Christian McCaffrey.<em>Pick: Carolina (-3)</em>Denver (-3) vs. SeattleA lot of people are writing Seattle off this year. I think this unit, with a chip on their shoulder, goes into Denver and pulls out a win.<em>Pick: Seattle (+3)</em>Arizona (-1) vs. WashingtonThe real question is, how long until Josh Rosen time in Arizona?<em>Pick: Arizona (-1)</em>Green Bay (-7.5) vs. ChicagoAaron Rodgers. Back. Fresh off a monster extension Quinnen Williams Jersey , this will be his night in Lambeau.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-7.5)</em>Detroit (-7.5) vs. New York JetsSam Darnold marches into Detroit and wins his first NFL start on Monday night, sending the New York media into a frenzy.<em>Pick: New York Jets (+7.5)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-4.5) vs. Oakland The Raiders, from their relationship with the city of Oakland to trading their best player (Khalil Mack), are a mess.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-4.5)</em>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

logo-east-windsor-02

Get In Touch

405 Route 130, East Windsor NJ

(609) 443-6999

eastwindsorflooring.com

Our Newsletter

Subscribe with our newsletters and receive news about our products, promotions and discounts.